1) Regeneration tweaks
- Passive regeneration skills have now been removed and made baseline for all characters:
- Food’s impact on regens has been reduced to be less punishing for new players:
- Base regens for health and stamina have increased.
- But food has been lowered to have a combined regen at the same rates as pre-patch.
- That combined regen has been increased by:
- Health +5%
- Mana +10%
- Stamina +15%
- Note that armor traits are based on that final number.
2) Tweaks & bugfixes
- Sidestep’s stamina cost has increased from 7 to 11 stamina.
- Timed parry stamina drain on the attacker has been doubled, with the minimum being now at 7 stamina.
- Debuff durations are no longer random.
- Mount graves can now be damaged by all cannons and siege hammers. They still remain in world until emptied, but we’ll address that in another patch.
- Trueforge armor and weapons no longer give a flat durability bonus. They now give up to +50% of base durability and wisdom now gives up to +50%.
- Clan buff should now work again.
- Invulnerable players can no longer progress a village’s capture.