The general idea is to give all warhulks a reason to be used and make them a common sight in Agon. We’ve already added plenty of daily objectives, but we also need to make warhulks combat engaging and a real selling point for Darkfall.
Let’s get straight to business:
- Warhulks cost less to craft. Orbs can now be crafted with an expensive recipe as well.
- Warhulks are not destroyed by water but move at extremely slow speed.
- Warhulks figurines, except the funhulk, cannot be carried around without overburdening. They need to be transported in mounts or strongboxes.
- Warhulks each have a very specific role in which they are very efficient.
- Does bonus damages against other vehicles.
- Does next-to-no damage against buildings.
- Does limited damage to players.
- As fast and maneuverable than a fast mount.
- Anti vehicle role.
- Does bonus damages against players.
- Does no damages to buildings or vehicles.
- As fast as a normal mount.
- Less maneuverable.
- Anti infantry role.
- Does average damages to everything.
- Goes as fast as a sprinting player, but not very maneuverable
- Has two upgrade slots that may contain:
- Healing chant orbs.
- Buffing chant orbs (all three hastes).
- Strongbox slots.
- Support and resupply role.
- May be used as an heavy armored caravan.
- Does bonus damages against buildings.
- Static canon still do more damages, but they can’t move.
- Does moderate damages to everything else.
- Goes as fast as a sprinting player but not maneuverable.
- Mobile Artillery role.